Re: Feedback of strange experience

> I'll try again. But I'm nearly sure, among tests, I tried this and I
> disabled "Structured browsing" too (the second checkbox after this you
> tell me. But I'll try again. The problem stays as big on
> labanquepostale with this button that orca doesn't see. :(
Ok it works. I feel better on webpages with this option indeed :) . Now stays the big problem on labanquepostale, this button not recognized (it is recognized with orca 2.28).

A new idea: do you think I can have 2 releases of orca installed, that I could run alternatively (one for test (2.30), one to go to my bank website (2.28). How can I do this? Because except the bank problem, 2.30 suites for me, I can work with it even if tabs don't appear (it's a minor problem).