Thanks letter

Dear MR Lang,

Thank You very much for Yours kind access to my pleasment. You are having right. Orca has been developed for Gnome desktop and triing to use some other GTK based desktop environment can cause various issues. I have tried ADRIANE Knoppix. Mr Knopper have done his best to enable support of LXDE while working with Orca, but i found out one negative effect. The Orca flat rewiev keys are not working correctly, i has never been able to use all flat rewiev functions like while working with Gnome.

So You are having right, it will be better to cooperate on Gnome support with Debian. My kind pleasment is only, would You try to make somethink with The fact, that system administration applications, which are working by using root user account are not accessible with Orca for now.

If it is complex, please try to please responsive Debian developers so they will not make security obstruction which will disable visually impaired users to kill GDM and restart Gnome by using startx command as root account.

I have tried Mandriva One latest Spring RC3, and when i look to The very slov Espeak responsiveness thank's to Pulseaudio sound server, when i have performed regular updates and Kernel crashed, when i have compared Motherboard tempherature while using Mandriva and Debian Squeze, when i found out, how many various scanners Debian Squeze is supporting even in live mode, i have found out, that Yours distro is really The best. I have also analysed The Debian WEB page and i have found out, that You are very kind people who are developing so complex operating system free of charge and You are very kind to all users. You are always ready to help.

I would like to thank all Debian Squeze live CD developers, that You included ammazing Totem plugins for Iceweasel, so i can listen Internet radio stations, and even Internet TV. Without need to install somethink from repository.

Very well done.

I have also tried Speakup with Espeakup while using console mode. It worked very well for me. Even without speech-dispatcher, Espeakup worked stably with Espeak.

So very well done. I AM ready to test Yours new accessibility strategies.

And thank You, that installer can autodetecd Brltty while booting from DVD.

And thank You for hibrit .iso images.