Orca support and XFCE

Dear core developers,

I have tried to contact many various programmers to enable support of Orca with XFCE desktop environment. I Am very sad, that i have no luck, so nobody wanted to discuss about it with me. And i Am convinced, that it is not require complex modiffications of at-spi components, Orca source code or even XFCE source code. The facts related to Orca cooperation and XFCE are as follows:

1. Orca is only able to work, if user completes all Orca setup questions and user uses logout feature of Orca as a last setup question. 2. After performing logout, user can use ALT+F2 and type Orca in XFCE run application dialog window.
3. The welcome to Orca message is appear
4. User can not even access Orca preferences dialog window with Orca. The dialog window is being correctly displaied on The screen when activating it, but Orca can not speak elements in this dialog window. 5. Orca is only able to work, if User run firefox (Iceweasel) WEB browser. In this browser, Orca is able to speak even all WEB page elements, all menu items, even Orca quick navigation keys are awailable. But if other application is executed from Firefox, for example, while opening Gnome-mplayer after selecting some direct link to work with multimedia content, live Internet streams, Orca is not able to access The information from this window.

So Orca is able to only cooperate with Iceweasel while using Xfce desktop environment.

I think, that it would be possible to find out, how is it possible and to make some special Bash scripts to start at-spi infrastructure or to modifi some crucial XFCE file to initiate at-spi support.

   Thank You very much for Yours analysis.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel