bug in /etc/brltty.conf 3.10 @ Lenny

Hi,

after having succesfully installed Debian 5.0 Lenny on my Asus laptop, I
discovered after rebooting that my braille display wasn't started, while it
had worked during installation.

Then I opened a console, became root and typed:
killall brltty (to be sure nothing was running ... and I was right,
something but wrongly configured was running ...)
then brltty -b al -d USB: -t de
and ..... that was running perfectly as wanted!

I edited /etc/brltty.conf because I noticed the /dev/ on the
braille-device line before USB:
I did replaced it by USB:
saved it,
rebooted
and ..... brltty started!

So please try to fix this if possible for the next ?.?_r1 iso publication.

Aldo.