Vinux 2.0 Alpha 2 - Debian Lenny for the Visually Impaired!

I have just uploaded the 2nd alpha of Vinux 2.0. This release sees
the installation of speakup and espeakup, providing
console based screen reading as well as Orca with the Gnome desktop.

http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/old/2.0/Vinux-2.0-Alpha-2.iso
http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/old/2.0/Vinux-2.0-Alpha-2.iso.md5sum.txt

You can switch to a terminal session by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1. Both
Orca and speakup use espeak so there is no difference in voice quality
or performance between Orca and speakup. I have also added two audio
beeps which sound when the Live CD boot prompt is ready, and an audio
signal when the GDM login window is ready, which is retained after
installation.Again I would like to get feedback on the new features and any
other
bugs and/or suggestions you might have.

drbongo