Re: Missing braille tables in the Lenny NetBoot image

Odd Martin Baanrud, le Tue 17 Feb 2009 16:59:08 +0100, a écrit :
> I've installed Debian Lenny with the NetBoot image.
>
> Also, the braille support didn't appear after the instal.

Did you have network access during the installation?  Due to space
reasons, it was decided not to include brltty on the netboot image
itself, the rationale being that the netboot image is supposed to be
used when you have network connection during installation.