Re: Missing braille durring boot

Hello Jason,

At 03:11 05.03.2009, you wrote:

If you have a file called /etc/default/brltty, edit it to make sure that
BRLTTY is started during boot.

I don't have this file on my Lenny system.
For reference, I checked the Etch install on my laptop, with the same result.
And on my laptop, BRLTTY is started durring boot.

If that isn't the issue, make sure you have a script in /etc/init.d/brltty and
that your distribution is configured to run it during the boot process (how
you fix this depends on what distribution you're running).

Yes, I have a /etc/init.d/brltty script.
AS I described in my previous message, I can log in to a console as root and start BRLTTY via that script.

In my /etc/rcS.d, I have a file called S25brltty, which, as far as I understand, means that BRLTTY should be started when the system goes into runlevel 2-5.

Regards, Martin