Re: Accessibility Problem (was: Re: Preparing "bits from the accessibility team")

Thanks a lot, Samuel!

I have read the text of your lecture.

You may want to add to the accessibility guides a note about turning off
the BiDi algorithm for displaying text in BiDi languages (Hebrew,
Arabic, Farsi) when the text is supposed to go through a Braille reader.

                                                   --- Omer
                                                       deaf
                                                      Hebrew