Re: Preparing "bits from the accessibility team"

Hello,

Mario Lang, le Wed 27 Aug 2008 20:25:50 +0200, a écrit :
> I'd like to try and increase our visibility in the project by
> sending a "Bits from the accessibility team" to d-d-a.

Good idea!

> Does anyone have something they'd like to see mentioned in such a mail?

Well, a few things that happened recently on the debian installer side
was fixing up the dark theme and adding a beep at the syslinux boot
prompt (it got commited, should be available in next official build).
The new speakup and speakup-modules packages are also worth talking
about. They have not been added to the debian installer yet, but scripts
are already there, it's just about adding the kernel modules. We could
also call for volunteers: simple things like adding an accessibility
section to the debian installation manual would be very useful.