Re: Make syslinux beep?

On Thursday 17 July 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> I'm sorry folks, I have a lot of respect for the extra effort needed
> every day to deal with life if you have a disability (of whatever
> form), but you cannot expect the world to always change things to fit
> your needs.

Note that everything in my last mail (and in general) is just my personal
opinion and opinion as one of the members of the D-I team and not the
final opinion of the team as a whole. I'm not speaking "for the team"
here.

We need such discussions to see what people think and I would invite other
D-I team members to also give their optinion.

Cheers,
FJP