Re: New speakup-udeb component

On Saturday 28 June 2008, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Attached are the patches against rootskel and finish-install which I
> could test with success (provided the patch from bug #479227 is applied
> to kernel-wedge and the speakup module be added to
> linux-kernel-di-*-2.6)

I've just committed these patches in SVN with minor changes for coding
style [1]. It would be great if you could do a final test using a custom
build that includes the now committed changes and then we can discuss for
which architectures and in which images to actually include the speakup
modules.

The patch to kernel-wedge was already committed and uploaded.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/?rev=54314&sc=1