including speechd-up in debian

Hi,

I noticed and now use speakup out of debian. (using m-a to build the
modules)
This is great, but why not include speechd-up in aptitude?
So it is even easier for software speech users to get speakup going.
Speechd-up is a small program for speakup that allows one to use
speech-dispatcher with speakup so you can have software speech eg. using
software synth like espeak and using your computers sound card.
(not using a hw synth)
It runs as a daemon as well.

So could we perhaps get this package included in debian?

Here is the home page (from a quick google)
http://www.freebsoft.org/speechd-up

Cheers,

--
Daniel Dalton