Re: Firefox 3 in Debian

At appears that my options for installing Firefox 3 are:

1. To wait for the Debian packages.

2. To compile it from source. Has anyone on this list done this with Debian
Sid, and with accessibility enabled? The main issue would be to get the build
dependencies installed first.

3. To installAt appears that my options for installing Firefox 3 are:

1. To wait for the Debian packages.

2. To compile it from source. Has anyone on this list done this with Debian
Sid, and with accessibility enabled? The main issue would be to get the build
dependencies installed first.

3. To install the x86 version pre-compiled by Mozilla. However, my machine is
running x86_64, and Mozilla only appear to provide x86 binaries, which would
require dealing with 32-bit libraries that I would rather avoid.

4. To find an x86_64 version somewhere, or better, a package that will install
under Debian.

Any suggestions/experiences are welcome.