Re: Is Orca broken in Sid, or just in my installation?

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Jason White wrote:

Orca -t gives a long backtrace related to gnome-speech, which I can provide if
others are unable to reproduce it. Is anybody else experiencing this?

No I didn't. But that is probably becaused I used etch...
Why  not just build from svn?
(Check out the latest stuff then you have the best stuff as well...)

Do you have all the packages installed required by orca?
Like the python braille stuff?
Even if you don't use braille I think its still required... But I could be wrong.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
d.dalton@iinet.net.au