Re: Cepstral and orca

Hoppa Joanmarie and all readers,

on Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 7:50:31 PM means Joanmarie Diggs:
>> it is possible to use the Cepstral voices in orca?

> Yup!  See: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GnomeSpeech  Looking over those
> instructions, I noticed that it does not say that you have to rebuild
> gnome-speech after installing the Cepstral voices.  I *believe* that you
> do.  There is information at the bottom of the page on how to do that as
> well.

Thanks for infos. I try the following:

- get source apt-get source libgnome-speech,
- change directory,
- ./configure --with-swift-dir=/usr/share/swift
- than I can read:

GNOME Speech 0.4.12 Build Setup:
Build Festival Driver:  yes
Build Speech Dispatcher Driver: no
Build DECTalk Driver:   no
Build Swift Driver:     yes
Swift libs:             -L/usr/share/swift/lib -lswift -lm
Build Theta Driver:     no
Build Eloquence Driver: no
Build Viavoice Driver:  no
Build Loquendo Driver:  no