T*yeen S*tucks D*jick For Messy CU*RMMANIA

Ciao, baby! :)
Blonde In O*rrgy F*aucked For FACI*LALS

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?
None of us can stand other people having the same faults as ourselves.

http://friend.aruxopo.com/

The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.
When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that in itself is a choice.For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve.