Re: fix for missing nic drivers in access version of DI

Hi.  It looks like the problem with the nic drivers has already been
fixed in the latest images from the Debian site.  I don't think I can
fix the kernel image problem.  I'm just going to file an installer
report about it and quit.  I've looked through the code I have from svn
and don't see where the system decides on what kernel image to install.
My guess is a package that gets installed during the base install
decides based on the hardware report.

          Kenny