Re: Gnopernicus Won't Speak, though Gnome Sound Works

Hi Mario,
Just a quick note to let you know that I solved the problem. We installed some development tools related to Festival and it semed to cure the issue.

Gnopernicus now works on the Gnome side and I can access the Linux consoles through the serial port. Things I'm still missing include: magnification in consoles not running X and a console screen reader such as Yasr.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä (vtatila@mail.student.oulu.fi)
Accessibility, game music, synthesizers and more: