access floppies

Hi Mario and all

I had an occasion to use the access floppies a number of times in the last
few weeks.  I could not get any speech from speakup.  I have not yet tried
the disks with a serial terminal or sighted assistance so I am not even
sure how far they are really getting.  I resorted to using a knoppix cd to
start the install.  Has anyone used them successfully?

I am sorry that I dropped the ball on creating the udebs in the first
place.  The least I can do is help debug them.  Can we work together to
get the speakup floppies working?

Also is it possible to get a speakup kernel in to the netinst or
businesscard iso?  Because they are using isolinux now there should be
enough room for a different kernel image.

I am sorry that I haven't been around and more helpful.  Thank you for
picking up the slack.

Frank