Re: Is yasr properly working on Debian testing ?

Hi.You need to change youryasr.conf to look like

synthesizer port=|/usr/bin/tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/dtk-soft

That all should be on the same line.  Also, make sure you have the
EMACSPEAK_DIR=/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak

set before you run yasr.
BTW, what changes did you need to make before you could compile the
source for the emacspeak DEQTalk server.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny