Is yasr properly working on Debian testing ?

Hi all,

This message to ask you if Yasr works properly for you on Debian testing
? My yasr version is 0.6.4-1 and I want to use DECtalk software with
it. so, I modified the /etc/yasr/yasr.conf file has follow :

synthesizer=emacspeak server
synthesizer port=|/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/dtk-soft

But wwhen I type yasr and enter on the commandline, yasr is starting but
no sound from DECtalk ! No errors appear so what appends ? The "ps"
command shows me that yasr is running. where to go to try to solve the
problem ? does it exist a log file ?
Thx in advance for your help,

--
Nath