installing brltty with apt-get

hello,
now that i managed to install debian without any sighted assistance My
question is, how to install brltty using apt-get on Woody standard Disks?
Also i thought of getting aptitude because it might be more comfortable than
dselect and apt-get via command-line, and since i am a total new user it
might be helpful to me.
Please give me the 2 strings i need to type, for these programs to be
installed, since i don't know which versions are on the disk.
I have temporar braille support through brlstatx right now.
Thanks and regards, Attila.