debian installer and speakup

Hello all,

I would like to help in getting speakup in to the debian installation
system.  With the requests for the woody disks to be updated I feel as
though we should just offer a speakupized debian installer for the
installation of sarge.

Sorry for my lack of responses about the woody disks that I built.  Life
has been very busy for me.  It has now settled down quite a bit.  If
people feel the need for woody floppies I may consider it based on the
demand.  Otherwise I think we should look the the upcoming release.

All in favor of me not building the woody floppies need not reply.  If you
need the woody floppies for some reason you can write me off list.

Frank