Re: brltty 3.3 packages

[quoted lines by Thomas Stivers on 2003/08/15 at 08:44 -0500]

Hi:

>I just installed the new version of brltty yesterday, but I don't always
>have my braille display connected. This has never presented a problem
>before, but now brltty outputs a failed log message every 5 seconds
>which can in just a few days fill up /var. Is there a way aside from
>disabling brltty in /etc/init.d to have it loaded and looking for the
>display, but suppress the log message? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this problem. It's now been fixed in the 3.4 branch, as
well as in the 3.3 branch (to be eventually released as 3.3.1). Can you install
from the repository, or do you need a new Debian package?

Would anyone replying to the list please remember to cc me since I'm not
subscribed.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/