Re: brltty 3.3 packages

[quoted lines by Thomas Stivers on 2003/08/15 at 08:44 -0500]

>I just installed the new version of brltty yesterday, but I don't always
>have my braille display connected. This has never presented a problem
>before, but now brltty outputs a failed log message every 5 seconds
>which can in just a few days fill up /var. Is there a way aside from
>disabling brltty in /etc/init.d to have it loaded and looking for the
>display, but suppress the log message? Thanks.

The log will e driver-specific. What, exactly, does it say and which type of
display are you using?

Would anyone replying to the list on this topic please remember to cc me since
I'm not subscribed. Thanks.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/