Re: FYI: Debian, Knoppix/Oralux and Emacspeak

If you have good results using emacspeak+eflite on Oralux I think it
will be good to install Alsa on your debian system too to have
emacspeak+eflite working on it. don't forget to compile Alsa with the
Oss emulation enabled as it seems eflite needs this option.
Good luck !