Re: Training about how to use Moodle

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 12:04 PM jathan <jathan@debian.org> wrote:

I think your proposal about the training about how to use Moodle is a
nice one. Currently I am travelling and it is hard for me to attend my
computer often, so ask you an apology if I can not be faster to follow

That's fine Jathan.
We can discuss this proposal up to the end of August.
Or any other proposals about how to move forward.

I am having holidays too and it is convenient for me that there aren't many discussions to follow or any work to be done :)

your suggestions in the short time. I have not started the Debian.net
Team communication yet,

Regards
Jathan