South Devon Tech Jam

The South Devon Tech Jam is a small group of tech enthusiasts based in South Devon. We are currently meeting online to talk about projects, what we are up to and tech / stem in general.

If anyone from Debian Academy would like to come to the next meeting the details are below
Saturday 10th April 2021
11:00 to 15:00 (approx) This is UK time so UTC+1 I think.
https://www.meetup.com/south-devon-tech-jam

If you are on meetup then please feel free to join the group, otherwise I understand people not wanting to join Meet up (privacy especially. as they seem to employ hidden pixels) in which case please e-mail info @ sdtj . org. uk and I will e-mail you the Big Blue Button details and passcode for the room.

Maybe have a chat about the Academy aims or Debian in general.

Hope this is of interest, otherwise, I will be at the meeting on Monday (IRC)

Regards

Paul Sutton

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)