Re: New version of the book.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 11:31:29AM +0100, Mechtilde Stehmann wrote:
> Am 22.03.21 um 08:58 schrieb Martin Quinson:
> > Le Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 09:19:09AM +0100, Mechtilde Stehmann a écrit :
> >> there is a new updated version of the book "Packaging with gbp". I also
> >> prepared a recent version of *.po files for translation into English.
> >
> > Could you please give us some URLs? I think I found the latest version
> > of the document, but I fail to find the list of po files, and how they
> > were generated.
>
> you can find the .po files for the Englsh translation under
>
> salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/dpb/po4a/po/en_US

Hello Mechtilde,

I first discovered your book a couple of years ago, but my german isn't
great so I'm glad you've begun string translation. Unfortunately I
couldn't work out how to build the english language version for
proofreading, what am I missing?

https://paste.debian.net/1190361/
--
Phil Morrell (emorrp1)