Re: Debian Academy IRC meetings proposal

On 19/03/2021 11:25, Adrià wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 04:24:30PM -0600, jathan wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I propose that as far as possible we organise IRC meetings from time to
>> time to make proposals or move forward on more things that you consider
>> viable around Debian Academy. What do you think?
>>
>> Regards
>> Jathan
>>

> Hello Jathan and everybody,
>
> I like the idea. At least we could give it a try.
>
> Cheers,
> Adrià.

Hi Adria,

Thanks a lot for sharing your interest, I have started a content about
the meetings time slots of each of us at the end of the Sandstorm website

https://storm.debian.net/shared/jvdrY9rsw8SIF9FcgDtHxZsBWZHGJWh2xLIZqa3Wj1j

Please add yourself with the best suitable time options for you,

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than