Re: Step 1: Persons

On 03/11/2020 07:09, Sam Howell wrote:
Hi all

I'll try to make some time for the LMS this week. Was there anything in
particular Paul/others wanted help with? I've only just created my
account so I only have basic permissions (can't view courses). Please
could an admin upgrade my account with the appropriate permissions so I
can help with course creation/editing.

Are we all happy for me to upload an Adapt module to the LMS so that
everyone can get a feel for it? Or maybe I could create a simple new
course focused on something Debian-related (I'd need suggestions/content).

This morning I went to create an account on the Debian Wiki so that I
could also do some documentation proofreading etc., but I got flagged as
a spammer (and my account creation failed), so I'll have to contact
wiki@debian.org for some kind of workaround.

Sam

Hi

I think adding a adapt module would be a good idea, we can at least be familiar with another tool, and it widens our scope / appeal to other teachers / learners etc.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/