Re: A structured planning process and the 'P' is for personel

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 21:26:41 -0700, kc4zvw@orlando220.org wrote:

> You asked about comments and feedback on the proposed model for a structured planning process: PATOMCIE
> For the 'P" sections of persons how about added to the wiki a simple directory of interested members of the team:

Thanks for your ideas!

>   https://salsa.debian.org/kc4zvw/debianacademy-team/-/wikis/home  <-- showing as two short tables
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/kc4zvw/debianacademy-team/-/wikis/persons  <-- a link to separate page with more detail about each member (user submitted details)
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/kc4zvw/training-notes/-/blob/master/Roles_and_descriptions.md   <-- proposed ROLES loosely defined

I think putting the results of our concept work, and also additional
texts for coordination into a wiki is a good idea, and your proposal
looks like a good starting point to me.

I've also shamelessly stolen some language from your Roles and
Descriptions page for my summary of "Step 1: Persons" (which I'm
about to send in a couple of minutes).

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe