Re: Project help - adding courses to moodle

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 13:28:25 +0100, Mitja Podreka wrote:

> > 2. Create and collate content e.g documents, weblinks, video, sound
> > quizzes etc, and then work with anyone like Sam with Moodle / teaching
> > expertise to put the courses together.
> It is hard to learn Moodle as you create an online course. So I would
> suggest the second option: the subject expert gathers content and then work
> with Sam or myself to work out how to best present the content in Moodle.
> This is actually the work I would most like to contribute to this project.

This sounds very reasonable to me, and thanks for your offer to
contribute your expertise in this area!

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe