Re: Wiki Page

On 29/09/2020 14:35, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just chatting to David B ( kc4zvw ) on IRC he has suggested the wiki
> should make some info easier to find
>
> join maillist
> find irc channel
> what is sandstorm
> what/where is the moodle
>
> To this end, perhaps we need a get started page with the following on.
>
> How to join the Mailing list
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcademy
>
> You can send a message to the list, without subscribing by sending an
> e-mail to
>
> debian-academy@lists.debian.org
>
> You can subscribe by entering your e-mail address in to the forum here
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-academy/
>
> How to find the IRC channel
>
> #debian-academy is hosted on the oftc irc network, you can join via a
> web interface by going to
>
> https://www.oftc.net/
>
> entering a nickname and #debian-academy in to the form on the top right,
> then click 'chat!'
>

> Sandstorm is a collaborative text pad, so people can gather ideas etc in
> one place
>
> https://deb.li/3izfd is a short link to the page where we are gathering
> ideas
>
> Moodle
>
> the moodle instance can be found at
>
> https://academy.debian.net/login/index.php
>
> you can login with your gitlab credentials
>
> For completeness perhaps add the following.
>
> Gitlab a platform for collaborating on software projects, you can use it
> in a similar way to github, and push, pull, fork source code etc in the
> same way.
>
> Happy to do this if it helps
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your suggestions. Could you share a draft of the Wiki
contents modification here in the Mailing List or at our Sandstorm with
your proposals written in the whole structure please?

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than