Re: Steps towards a concept for the Debian Academy

On 29/09/2020 13:23, Paul Sutton wrote:

>>> This looks good, thank you.   Hopefully people can make a start.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>>> So is a website different to the page at
>>> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcademy ?
>>
>> Sorry, I don't understand what you are referring to with "a website"
>> here, can you explain?
>>

>> Cheers,
>> gregor
>>

> 1.
>
> It is in reference to the last part of how can you help? on the
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcademy
>
> page
>
> "Create a website for the Debian Academy Project. "
>
> Slightly unrelated to this, but still overall project related.
>
> 2.
>
> We also have  GirlScript Foundation who are willing to help
> https://girlscript.tech they will advertise the fact that we are looking
> for help to the girls they work with.
>
> Main contact Nihal for them will be pandeynihal11@gmail.com
>

> Paul

Hi Paul,

A question. Do GirlSript Foundation are interested to create contents
about Debian Development or what are you expecting with them regarding
to Debian Academy?

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than