Presentation and gitlab issues

Hi All

Just updated the presentation, it now actually has the right file name
for DebBullseye and updated the makefile.

If I try and create an issue the green pull down does not list the
'bullseyepresentation' as a project, in fact it does not list anything.
What do I do to add a project to the issues page please?. I am guessing
the pull down is to select any projects added to the page for issues.

I wanted to create a few issues to help me keep track of tasks.

Can anyone help please.  Slowly finding my way around gitlab, which is a
good thing.

Thanks

Paul

--