RE: Building my own Debian m68k NETINST ISO from Debian Installer kernel and initrd

Hi and Merry Christmas!

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Sent: jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2021 8:50
> 1. Create a local copy of the Debian Ports unstable mirror with reprepro
> 2. Checkout debian-cd from source
> 3. Edit CONF.sh and and easy-build.sh to suit your needs (see my
> attached variants)
> 4. run ./easy-build.sh NETINST m68k

After running these steps I run into some problems. It looks like when running sort_deps it just doesn't find any packages. I am attaching a log of the output, with my configuration files as well.

Also I have to do some modifications in your sample scripts:

 1. In CONF.sh, I disabled the 'unreleased' repository, as it was just sid was retrieved by reprepro. I used [1] as base for the configuration, replacing sparc64 for m68k.
 2. In easy-build.sh, I changed the CODENAME and DI_CODENAME from 'bookwork' to 'sid'.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Carlos

[1] https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/reprepro-conf-sparc64.tgz