Re: Amiga PCMCIA ethernet on d-i

Hi Adrian,

Hi Michael!

On 9/28/21 09:19, Michael Schmitz wrote:
Fixes should have "[net]", new development "[net-next]".

OK - patch has hopefully made it to netdev now.

I'm not seeing it here, am I missing something?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/log/

Not sure - I would think that is where it'll end up once reviewed and accepted. Wish it was that fast.

Netdev use a patchwork queue to coordinate reviews - haven't had time to look there yet.

Cheers,

	Michael

Adrian