Re: Amiga PCMCIA ethernet on d-i

Hi Geert,

On 28/09/21 20:12, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
We're at rc3 (i.e. past merge window), so net-next should be open for
submission.

Quick inspection of DaveM's netdev status page confirms that it indeed is.

I've so far sent APNE patches to net, not net-next, as these are
improvements to an existing driver. Anything wrong with that?

Fixes should have "[net]", new development "[net-next]".

OK - patch has hopefully made it to netdev now.

I usually just ignore all of that, as I mainly send fixes to the netdev
maintainers ;-)

The perks of a maintainer, I'm sure. But I may poke Arnd this time if no review is forthcoming. He may remember ...

Cheers,