Re: localtalk, was Re: pcmcia ethernet card support for m68k?

Hi Brad,

Finn is right - that's a baud rate, not bit rate. I'm a little hazy on whether SDLC uses start and stop bits at all - I'm guessing it does not, making baud rate almost equal to bit rate (not considering node address and prefix). Still close to 7.2 kHz interrupt rate.

Cheers,

	Michael