Re: Where is last official ISOs for 68k?

Le 18/05/2020 à 11:54, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> Hi Tero!
>
> On 5/18/20 10:35 AM, tero@yli-koski.fi wrote:
>> Where is last official Debian installation CD ISOs for m68k?
>> Even I cannot find official source for DVD-ISOs for Debian 3.1(Sarge) (last official for m68k).
>> I have tried with download with http and even with Jidgo and it's not find all files.
>
> It seems that the archive has only netinst and business card ISOs:
>
>> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/3.1_r8/m68k/iso-cd/
>
> Not sure where the other images are. I suggest asking on the debian-cd
> mailing list as I'm only maintaining the ports subfolder on cdimage.d.o.

Sarge is the last official, but the last stable is in fact etch-m68k.

I found several copies of the ISO:

http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/cds/daily/debian-etch-m68k-m68k-netinst.iso
http://www.telegraphics.com.au/~fthain/debian-etch-m68k-m68k-netinst.iso

Then use archive repo: