Re: Planning a Debian/Linux m68k Meeting in 2020

Hi,

Carsten Strotmann <cas@strotmann.de> writes:

Hi,

after the nice meeting we had in 2018, I've started planning a meeting
for 2020 (I'm an optimist).

So far, there is no date or location, but I've updated the website:
<https://m68kmeeting.linuxkistchen.de/>

If the current COVID-19 situation will continue over the summer, the event could be held in cyberspace as a virtual conference. Maybe it is alwys a good idea to offer an virtual attendance option for people who
cannot travel.

I'm interested in feedback on possible locations, dates, virtual
conferences and such.

Stay save

Carsten

after collecting some feedback, we will now try to get a small online workshop organized to discuss a possible 2020 m68k meeting (virtual or/and
in person).

Here is a poll for a date for the planning workshop (not for the m68k
meeting):

<https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/li1otkp9sBrzu9Xm>

The meeting time would be 20:00 CEST.

I operate a Jitsi Video-Conference-Server we could use for the meeting,
but I'm also open for other options.

Greetings

Carsten