Seccomp support for linux-m68k

Hi!

Would it be possible to add seccomp support for m68k in the kernel?

There are some packages like kscreensaver in Debian that require
libseccomp-dev and it would therefore be desirable if we could
that library on Linux/m68k as well.

>From what I have learned from Helge Deller who added seccomp for
hppa, it doesn't seem much that is necessary to get seccomp working
on an architecture.

So, if anyone could work on the kernel part, I could do the work on
libseccomp.

Thanks,
Adrian

--