Install Debian 68k using QEmu on Windows

Hi!
I am wanting to study a little about 68k architecture, and for that I want to install Debian on QEmu but I am not getting it because I am getting the following error:

$ qemu-system-m68k.exe -boot d -hda debian_68k.img --cdrom debian-10.0-m68k-NETINST-1.iso -m 2048 -cpu m68060 -smp 1 -net nic
qemu-system-m68k.exe: Kernel image must be specified

I tried to boot using the kernel image inside the ISO file, but the system starts straight into GRUB and I can't boot into the installer