Re: Aranym installation, was Re: Centris 650 Debian 10 SID Installation

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> > When I see systemd taking several minutes to do something relatively
> > simple like adding swap, that doesn't strike me as particularly
> > efficient, especially on older, slower systems.
>
> It runs perfectly fine on my Amiga 4000/060/50 MHz.

Why anyone would claim that a burden which cripples a 25 MHz machine is
"perfectly fine" for a rare 50 MHz system is beyond me.

If your system hasn't been crippled yet, that's great, but the writing is
on the wall. It is disingenuous of you to pretend otherwise.