Re: Aranym installation, was Re: Centris 650 Debian 10 SID Installation

On 6/21/19 1:18 AM, Finn Thain wrote:
> It's OK, I'm not paying for support.
>
> Seriously though, I don't expect you or anyone else to treat the mailing
> list as a kind of bug tracking system.

I'm just concerned that people make wrong assumptions because they don't
understand the background behind certain decisions and issues, e.g. the
problem with the separate /usr.

> I started this thread so that any and all interested parties could share
> anecdotes, solutions and workarounds.

Oh, sure. But we should try to keep some order so we can collect valid
bug reports and problem reports. I am interested in feedback.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz