Re: Centris 650 Debian 10 SID Installation

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, userm57@yahoo.com wrote:

> 2) After installation, the system was rebooted after a prompt.  A
> question mark appeared on the main screen.  Booting from an external
> disk, Mac OS volumes could be mounted manually using "Disk Utility", but
> they were still not seen after a reboot.  The problem was fixed by
> running "Apple HD SC Setup 7.3.5p" and updating the Apple driver on the
> affected disk.  So it seems likely that something in the installation
> corrupted the Apple driver.

I was unable to reproduce this with "parted" after installation. Same with
"partman" during installation when removing and adding the root partition
using the "manual partitioning" option. The installer may not be at fault
here. Can you send /var/log/installer/partman?