Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-20

Hello Thomas!

First of all, please always reply to the list and not to me directly or
keep the mailing list in CC.

On 6/3/19 7:22 PM, Thomas Pope wrote:
> I want to download m68k for use in an upgraded Mac SE/30. I am using a Daystar
> 040 with 30.33 ROM CHIP. This card may be upgradable to an 060 chip with an
> adapter socket. Does m68k come in 040 and 060 binaries

No, we're currently using the 68020 baseline. Building separately for 68040 and
68060 would mean result in a lot of additional effort and maintenance burden
considering we're building around 12.000 source packages.

> , if so where do I go to get them. As you may know it is not possible (as far
> as I know) to go online and download Debian files to that machine. Therefore
> I would prefer CD's.

Fetch the ISO here [1] and burn it to a disc.

> I know that's rare these days but do you know a place or a person would make
> and mail them to me? I'd pay in advance. Thank you for your time.

I could do that in principle, yes. But the problem is that I cannot guarantee
at the moment that the image will work fine on your particular machine. So, it
would be best if you burnt the ISO image yourself onto a CD-RW (rewritable CD-R).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz