Re: Current kernel for Atari Falcon install?

Thanks, Geert. That’s positive.

Is the v10 disc image kernel expected to work, then? I’m afraid to say it doesn’t.

I’m happy to have a go at building my own. Is there an example configuration? My last attempt (going via make menuconfig from scratch) led to the same hang with screen filled with noise.

Regards,

--
David