Current kernel for Atari Falcon install?

Good afternoon all,

I’ve been searching around for the latest installation package to use for a stock 14M Falcon. I had installed etch (I think) a while back, but was pleased to see the 68k port had seen a little more love of late, so thought I’d try again.

Unfortunately the kernel shipped with all the CD image versions I’ve found hangs before boot, filling the screen with random noise.

I read a 2016 post (https://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2016/10/msg00040.html) that suggested the EtherNEC search might block booting on an 030. Is this still the case? I have an 030 and EtherNEC, so that would be a bit of a show stopper.

FWIW, running with debug=ser gets me “\nABCEFGIJK\n”

Regards,

David.